Monday, June 11, 2007

POVERTY IS DEAD - PART III

YOU SHALL HAVE
“PERMANENT PROSPERITY”

BY: BISHOP DAVID IGHILE: SUNDAY 03 JUNE 007

SCIRPTURE REFERENCES:
Psalm 118: 25-27;
Psalm 139: 17-18;
Psalm 128:3-6;
Genesis 26: 11, 12, 13
Malachi :2

"Save now, I pray, O Lord; I pray, send now prosperity" (Psalm 118: 55 - NKJV)

I say you will prosper in the month of June! The Lord will grant you success; Verse 27 of Psalm 118 says 'God is the Lord and He has given us light'; I say THE LORD WILL SHINE UPON YOU THIS MONTH!

Brothers and sisters, we are still talking prosperity this month; permanent prosperity because poverty is dead. The desire of the Lord is to see you prosper. You are the head and not the tail. Put yourself into the realm of faith. Give to God, do not fear. God is the God of the INCREASE. When you give, God will take care of you in your hour of need.
God does not forget tithes and offerings. Every seed you plant into the work of God will prosper you one day. You may not see it now but the Bank of Heaven Knows about it!
God does not forget your giving because He is the MASTER OF GIVING. He never stops giving. You need to be spiritually minded to see that. Don’t be carnally minded, be spiritually minded then you will understand how God works. He supplies all your need.
Don’t ever panic, learn to give and expect from God in your hour of need, 'And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus' (Philippians 4:29). God wants you to: praise Him non-stop, thank Him; pay your vows, give to Him upon which in your time of need, you can expect to draw from His Bank with confidence. Remember that - your money is in you. Amen.

On the Book of Genesis 26, the Bible says Isaac sow a seed in a foreign country. The country that you are in right now is your country. You might not have been born in that country, but since you are living there now, the Lord says plant a seed because when that country is blessed, you are also blessed. You have a right in that country. The word of God says Isaac was blessed by the Lord because of that seed.

THERE IS GREATNESS IN YOU; THE DESIRE OF GOD IS TO SEE YOU ON TOP; YOU ARE THE HEAD AND NOT THE TAIL; MY DESIRE IS TO SEE YOU SHINING, AND YOU WILL SHINE; GOD WILL PUT YOU ON TOP. YOU ARE GOING FORWARD; REFUSE TO GO BACKWARDS. ISAAC WAS ENVIED BECAUSE OF HIS BLESSINGS; REMEMBER WHAT WE SAID LAST SUNDAY: (Isaiah 1:19); IF WE ARE WILLING AND OBEDIENT; WE SHALL EAT THE BEST OF THE LAND. The best of the land!

You see, God requires very little of us. The Word of God says His laws are not so difficult for us that we cannot do them. He says on Genesis; Walk before Him and be blameless because when you are blameless before God, you shall lack nothing. What is being blameless before God? Being blameless before God does not mean that you do not make mistakes. You make mistakes but you repent and turn away from them. Don’t do same mistakes over and over again. God requires very little form us - He says; if you walk before Him blameless, your life will be prosperous! He says on Joshua 1:8, if you stay on His word and not move left or right, you shall make your ways prosperous. This prosperity the Lord is talking about here is not just "Money Prosperity", NO! You will be prosperous in all things! It means you will be so blessed that you will bless all who come into contact with you. You will have no sickness, no lack. That is why you cannot fear to give your substance to God. That is why you cannot stop giving your Tithe (10%) to the house of God. Just give your tithe and stop questioning who will eat the tithe! God says GIVE your Tithe. You do not have a choice, you have to give. Listen:



IT IS NOT YOUR BUSINESS TO WORRY ABOUT WHAT YOUR TITHE WILL DO IN THE WORK OF GOD. IT IS THE BUSINESS OF GOD. BE OBEDIENT AND DO WHAT GOD SAYS DO. DONT WORRY ABOUT WHO WILL EAT IT. DO YOUR PART AND GOD WILL DO HIS. AMEN.
Listen, You cannot sow a seed into a Pastor's life! The Pastor depends on God and not on you. Give a seed with a right motive. Give quietly. Don’t make a noise, and God will bless you. I want to see you 'on top'. When you are healed, when you are rejoicing - I am blessed too! Blessings are a proof of being born again. WHEN YOU ARE BLESSED BY GOD - YOU BECOME STRONG; THEN YOU CAN DO GREAT EXPLOITS THAT THE WORD OF GOD TALKS ABOUT IN THE BOOK OF DANIEL. Remember our prophecy for this year is based on this scripture: THAT, THE PEOPLE WHO KNOW THEIR GOD WILL BE STRONG AND DO GREAT EXPLOITS! Don’t forget also our other main theme for the year 2007; that IT IS GOD WHO GIVES YOU THE ABILITY TO HAVE WEALTH! Don’t forget. The year is still young - if you have not managed to do some of your resolutions for this year; I SAY: RE-START! START AGAIN! You are not late. Amen.

God wants to pour Blessings to this church! Amen! There are great Blessings for Jesus For All that God is going to pour out before the end of this year. Be ready and be part of these blessings! Don’t feel lost in this church. Be part of this ministry and be blessed together with all of us. We are Family. Amen.

I want to close by stressing this: It is NOT the will of God that His children should struggle. The world, and everything that is in it belongs to OUR Father. The word of God says we are kings and priests ("...and has made us kings & priests to His God and Father, to Him be glory and dominion forever and ever, Amen" Revelation: 1:6 NKJV); John 3: 1:2 reads; "Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers." God wants us to reign in this world. I want to say to you that : you shall prosper, PERMANENTLY. You will make "NEWS". But remember that for you to make "NEWS", you need to separate yourself in your faith. Fix your eyes on JESUS and do not fear. Give your Tithes & Offerings and God will take care of you. He will. And remember: YOU CANNOT MISSS SUNDAY SERVICES. DON’T EVER MISS A SUNDAY MORNING SERVICE. WHEN YOU MISS SUNDAY SERVICES, YOU MISS YOUR APPOINTMENT WITH GOD. YOU MISS YOUR BLESSINGS. DON’T DO THAT TO YOURSELF. BE IN CHURCH ON SUNDAYS. YOU CANNOT STAY AT YOUR HOUSE ON SUNDAYS. YOU CANNOT!

YOUR LIFETIME IS BLESSED. AND REMEMBER; YOU ARE MORE THAN A CONQUOROR!

" For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world - our faith" 1 John 5: 4) - You are Blessed!

Again, I want to thank you for supporting JESUS FOR ALL MINISTRY. I want you to know that I love each and every one of you very, very much, and that I thank God for you! Our precious Lord Jesus is so wonderful! He has never failed this ministry yet. He will perfect that which concerns all of us, in the Mighty Name of Jesus!


In Christ
Bishop David Ighile

From: wwwdavidighile.blogspot.co

1 comment:

Comments/Contributions to Pastor David Ighile's Blog (By Pastor's Invitation) said...

Thank you Pastor David. Poverty is really dead in the life of any Christian. This is the year of completion. God is expecting us to really expect as we claim what is our by the Powerful Name of Jesus.

As for me, myself, I have been claiming the impossible - but the word of God assures me that things that are impossible with men are possible with God and I will continue SPEAKING IT! And claiming what is mine.

Pastor, let me tell you 'briefly' what has been going on in my life: A few years ago, I believe I was going to marry a certain gentleman from another country. We dated over the phone and the internet. God started 'dealing' with me concerning that. The pastors of my then church were against it. They were strongly against it. At that stage I did not realize that it was the Holy Spirit speaking through 3 men of God! I was stubborn! I'm afraid I behaved a bit like Miriam and Aaron when they spoke against the servant of God, Moses; "Has the Lord indeed spoken only through Moses? Has he not spoken through us also?" (Numbers 12:2). I have leant from that mistake that when God's prophets speak, as the word instruct, you have to do as they say. God expects it from us. Eventually, the man that I hoped to marry showed his true colors when I was not able to marry him immediately as he wanted. He became restless and his behavior showed that he was not really a man of God. I was delivered from him and from that mistake. Thank You Lord Jesus!
After that I focused on my walk with God and on the ministry He has placed upon me. I fought a good fight of faith as I walked through the valley of the shadow of death. I feared and still NOT FEAR evil; "...for You are with me; Your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil; my cup runs over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of the Lord Forever" I have victory. I was prophesied twice in one day yesterday (Saturday). An anointed woman of God approached me and told me I have answer to what I am 'weeping' for in the spirit! That I marry the man of God that God prepare me for (all these years), and gave to me. He is so mine that I don’t have a doubt but it’s been hard faithing for him.

This man is a powerful man of God. He drips with an unusual anointing. He is a man after God's heart but he needs to take a turn and deal with his personal life urgently before he looses me - and God has said that if I go, I the ministry will go down because he is surrounded by wrong people that are blackmailing him emotionally and spiritually because he started the church with them! He thinks if he looses them, it’s the end of the road but the truth is - HE JUST NEEDS TO DO THE RIGHT THING THAT GOD HAS SHOWED HIM, AND HE HAS COMMITTED TO IT. HE NEEDS TO DECLARE ME AND MARRY ME AS IT IS THE WILL OF GOD. SATAN WILL SUBMIT. NO ONE WILL BE HURT AND NO ONE WILL LEAVE THE MINISTRY BECAUSE THEY WILL SUBMIT. IF THEY LEAVE, THEY WILL COME BACK BECAUSE THIS MINSITRY IS GOING TO BE PROSPEROUS BECAUSE OF ME. I BRING THE FULL PACKAGE IN THE NAME OF JESUS! I AM THE SEED OF ABRAHAM! THE LORD HAS SAID TO ME MARJORIE (this name Marjorie, was given to me by my late father - it is a special name. When members of my family call me by this name - I know I have favor with them! They only use it when they are pleased with me.) Even my dear, dear, old mother, God blesses her until I see her! She will only say "Marjorie" when she is pleased with me. It is a special name; it is same as Margaret, as Mary!!!!). God Bless this name!). The Lord said to me Marjorie: “Get out of your country, from your family and from your father's house, to a land that I will show you" (I HAVE ALREADY LEFT MY COUNTRY SPIRITUALLY AND MY FAMILY. THE LORD HAS ALREADY POSITIONED ME IN A REMOTE VILLAGE IN WEST AFRICA. I AM ALREADY SWEEPING THERE AS THE LORD DECLARED THROUGH HIS SERVANT BERNADETTE IN 2002! NOW WHAT IS LEFT IS THE MANISFESTATION PHYSICALLY - AND BECAUSE GOD IS FAITHFUL! HE SAYS TO ME MARJ: "For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth; it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it" (Isaiah 55:10-11), Hallelujah Pastor! I don’t want to go on and write what God says to me again on verses 12&13 because that I have already witnessed in my life and IN THIS CASE OF ME MARRYING MY MAN OF GOD. SO SHALL IT BE!

I was talking about what the Lord has said to me: He said: "Get out of your country, from your family and from your father's house, to a land that I will show you. I will make your name great; and you shall be a blessing. (HE IS READY TO PERFORM HIS WORD! I receive this blessing as it manifests physically, in Jesus Name. Lord, thank You for Your Word Amen). He said He will make me a great nation and He will bless me, and make my name great; And I shall be a blessing. He will bless those who bless me and curse those who curse me, and in me Marj, all families of the earth shall be blessed" (Gen 12:1-3). Our God is an awesome God He reigns!!!!He is Faithful even when I am not faithful. When I make terrible mistakes, God is still faithful. When I shame Him, He remains faithful. He redeems my life from destruction. He lifts me from shame. He is Grace that blows all fear away. JESUS what a Beautiful Name. We have an inheritance in this Name that is above all names. He is coming back and He is going to find me ready! The gates of hell shall not prevail over my life.

Now, two times I was prophesied yesterday. The woman of God said I have victory and Cannot give up. The man of God said I have victory and I cannot give up or I will limit this man of God's life. I am part of him in his ministry. I was told oppositions is going to submit. They will vomit my blessing BECAUSE EVEN IF I GO, THEY CANNOT HAVE HIM! I was also told that if I go, things will go down. Lord, I have known since the beginning that I bring miracles, wonders, signs, the blessing of Abraham in this man's life. Open his eyes Lord and let him not delay because I was told by the Lord that it cannot delay - In Jesus Name.

Pastor, I have told you what it is. Not exactly everything but the main part of it. Please be present in your spirit on my wedding day - MY "BANQUET: The Lord has stooped down to make me great - and He has said on this man of God and myself He will build His church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail - and He has given us the nations as our inherietence, and the ends of the earth as our possession. We are going to travel and have great ministry in the world. We are already blessed. Pastor pray that it moves and that there is no delay, in Jesus Name.

Than You Man Of God - May God Instruct you and teach you in the way you should go in your personal life, may He guide you with His eye. May He direct your steps and quicken you to your next level which is already 'groaning' for you - in Jesus Name. Don’t allow delays in your life. God is saying NO to delay that is not of Him.

In Christ
Marj